Need GI Options for 51 Year Old Male in TX

2112Greg

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking for 100k of GI life insurance. Can be term or it can be perm. Right now I'm just looking for options. The couple have been clients of mine (health) for a couple of years and are now looking at life. He's healthy, but would rather not go through a paramed to get the coverage in place.

Height and weight is fine, non smoker, 51 years old and in Texas.

I would prefer a product that advances commission...

Cool...

If you can give me a rough idea of premiums, that would be awesome. I don't think I'm contracted with either of those companies...

Looking for 100k of GI life insurance. Can be term or it can be perm. Right now I'm just looking for options. The couple have been clients of mine (health) for a couple of years and are now looking at life. He's healthy, but would rather not go through a paramed to get the coverage in place.

Height and weight is fine, non smoker, 51 years old and in Texas.

I would prefer a product that advances commission...

Sagicor or Assurity would be what I look at first. :1wink:

Cool...

If you can give me a rough idea of premiums, that would be awesome. I don't think I'm contracted with either of those companies...

GUL to age 121 $103. Mo
20 yr term $36. Mo (only gets him to age 71)
Sagicor. What has me recommend them over Assurity is they will go Preferred, Std and Rated (t2) Also go down to $25,000 if you need to tweak it some.

Excellent, thanks ladies and germs...!

Who can I get Sagicor through here? I don't need PMs from new people. I've been here since 2007, I'd prefer to work with someone I know from back yonder.

I would also like, as I mentioned, to have advances on this...

One other point---if he's truly healthy and not trying to hide anything not picked up on MIB, etc, why not encourage him to do a paramed? It could save him a lot of money. Sure, he'd "rather not go through a paramed", but I would at least ask why.

As far as I know, he's healthy. The only thing he's concerned about is weed use. I honestly don't know how it would be handled with that, maybe he's a tobacco user? I just don't know...he will come up positive for ganja, how's the best way to work with this? This is the first time I've come across it...

Excellent, thanks ladies and germs...!

Who can I get Sagicor through here? I don't need PMs from new people. I've been here since 2007, I'd prefer to work with someone I know from back yonder.

I would also like, as I mentioned, to have advances on this...

I know several guys here go through the Skipper (Twilight) and speak pretty highly of him. Seems like a straight up guy to me as well. Be careful though, Dude can talk...:twitchy:

----------

As far as I know, he's healthy. The only thing he's concerned about is weed use. I honestly don't know how it would be handled with that, maybe he's a tobacco user? I just don't know...he will come up positive for ganja, how's the best way to work with this? This is the first time I've come across it...

Tobacco user with many companies. He just needs to man up and cop to it. I think Sagicor is a no go. Assurity is tobacco user, depends on frequency.

Back