Need a Good Term/ Whole Life Company

DC2188

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I currently focus on final expense but I need to also offer fully underwritten larger policies for people that want that instead of a small FE policy. What is a good company as far as rates and liberal underwriting?

Lafayette Life does small whole life policies, sort of FE for healthy middle class people. A good all around term/whole life combo would be Ohio National.

Assurity will do par-WL as low as $10,000 face... and a non-med exam up to $149,999. They also have different 'FE-type' policies available too.

Assurity also has non-med term up to $350,000, up to 30-year term, with disability income riders up to $3,000/month.

Assurity will do par-WL as low as $10,000 face... and a non-med exam up to $149,999. They also have different 'FE-type' policies available too. Assurity also has non-med term up to $350,000, up to 30-year term, with disability income riders up to $3,000/month.

That's sounds like a good option.

Any others that offer larger policies than that with liberal underwriting and good rates?

As Cash said - Lafayette Life and Ohio National can also be good.

Mutual of Omaha has a Term Life product similar to Assurity Life's term... but MoO isn't convertible to a permanent product. Also, they have a FE-type WL product. I'm not a fan of their AccumUL product. I can't make it "sing and dance" as I can with other company illustration systems.

Sagicor has a non-med UL at very good rates for older people. You take a haircut if you use a paper app so best to use e-app.

Rick

Sagicor is an excellent choice along with companies that offer competitive TERM that have good conversion options.

Protective Life
Genworth
North American
Transamerica

All have excellent Term and IUL/UL options which are convertible from Term Plans.

Back