Need Help with an IMO

dabulls

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been licensed with my life/health/annuities for over a year. Was with an MGA, received good training. MGA screwed me out of 6k in commissions. I wrote a decent amount of UL, decent amount of FE, about 1.1 million in annuities, killed it in MAPD and Medd supps, no LTC :embarrassed:, and no DI.

I was receiving far less than street level and had to get out. I took and passed my P&C exam and am now starting to do CGL, HO, and Equine insurance. I still want to do life, health and annuities as well. I need new appointments with companies.

So what I am looking for is a solid IMO (UL, Medicare, FA, FE, and LTC), street level commissions, and a high level of autonomy.

Sorry for the long post. I have lurked these threads for awhile and have seen how helpful people are on this forum. Hopefully someone can help me out

You should give Brian @ Lakeview Financial a call. They do life, annuities, Di and LTC. Not big in the FE market though. I usually have to push those elsewhere and am currently looking for a new outlet for that actually.

I would be happy to talk to you about what we offer. I am with American Brokerage in Nashville, been here since 2001 and we are an MGA representing two dozen+ of the major players in Life/Annuity/LTC/DI. We are not big into FE either, primarily because in my experience people buy FE leads and write that business with the folks selling them the leads. I have reps all of the country, including FL. If you would like to chat just send me a PM.

You're probably better served to use an IMO who specializes in Life/Annuities, an IMO for FE and an IMO for senior products. You'll get better contracts and support than an "all in one".

You're probably better served to use an IMO who specializes in Life/Annuities, an IMO for FE and an IMO for senior products. You'll get better contracts and support than an "all in one".

Sorry to bump this thread, but what would be a recommended IMO for senior products(med supp/advantage)?

I have been licensed with my life/health/annuities for over a year. Was with an MGA, received good training. MGA screwed me out of 6k in commissions. I wrote a decent amount of UL, decent amount of FE, about 1.1 million in annuities, killed it in MAPD and Medd supps, no LTC :embarrassed:, and no DI. I was receiving far less than street level and had to get out. I took and passed my P&C exam and am now starting to do CGL, HO, and Equine insurance. I still want to do life, health and annuities as well. I need new appointments with companies. So what I am looking for is a solid IMO (UL, Medicare, FA, FE, and LTC), street level commissions, and a high level of autonomy. Sorry for the long post. I have lurked these threads for awhile and have seen how helpful people are on this forum. Hopefully someone can help me out
Where are you located?

Latest posts

Back