Need Help

njh_lfg

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My client, Mr. Potter, is 25 and due to the fact that he practices witchcraft I am not sure if anyone would insure him. (I was told that I could check a field underwriting guide but that would be a lot of work.) He is in excellent health and needs to be covered be for he goes back to work where he is a professor at a school for the practitioners of magic (no travel outside the US is a deal-breaker).

Trying to keep this under $2 per month; I want to get him a cheap term plan in the range of $5million. Preferably I would like someone else does all the work and I collect a fat commission check based on my skill set of knowing nothing about the industry, having a large sense of entitlement, and not having enough drive to research on my own.

Any ideas welcome.

My client, Mr. Potter, is 25 and due to the fact that he practices witchcraft I am not sure if anyone would insure him. (I was told that I could check a field underwriting guide but that would be a lot of work.) He is in excellent health and needs to be covered be for he goes back to work where he is a professor at a school for the practitioners of magic (no travel outside the US is a deal-breaker).

Trying to keep this under $2 per month; I want to get him a cheap term plan in the range of $5million. Preferably I would like someone else does all the work and I collect a fat commission check based on my skill set of knowing nothing about the industry, having a large sense of entitlement, and not having enough drive to research on my own.

Any ideas welcome.

What state are you in? I may be able to help you, PM me.

Someone should be working rather than making HP jokes.

This again proves my point that insurance agents aren't nearly as funny as they think they are....

Someone should be working rather than making HP jokes.

This again proves my point that insurance agents aren't nearly as funny as they think they are....

Someone should be working rather than reading the forum to complain about the lack of humor from other agents.:skeptical:

And others should be working rather than responding to posts about insurance agents not being funny.:goofy:

Damn! This could go on forever!

Rick

Too late guys. I sold them a family plan about a month ago. It even includes double indemnity in case of Death Eater Attack. All for less than 17 galleons a month thanks to the automatic payment plan.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of something to get owl droppings out of drapes?

Back