Need to Be More Smarter, IUL

So I got into insurance with a captive company and only recently moved to a broker. I've never sold IUL but have been reading like crazy so I can understand it.

But here's what I'm missing. I keep seeing the phrase "properly designed" and really don't know what that means.

Could someone give me an example of a properly vs poorly designed UL/IUL policy?

So I got into insurance with a captive company and only recently moved to a broker. I've never sold IUL but have been reading like crazy so I can understand it.

But here's what I'm missing. I keep seeing the phrase "properly designed" and really don't know what that means.

Could someone give me an example of a properly vs poorly designed UL/IUL policy?

Hopefully you'll become more smarter, and rephrase your thread titles. :laugh:

Spend a few hours reading the IUL forum if you want to learn how to sell/design IUL. Im pretty sure I recently posted on a thread about this exact topic.

Hopefully you'll become more smarter, and rephrase your thread titles. :laugh:

I could do that, but then what bait would I offer for people to come in, answer my question, and make my threads interesting with the occasional insulting jab?

No, sir. I'll stick with my slightly click-baitish thread topics.

Back