Need Non-Med Term Co for North Carolina

SamJackson

Expert
Does anyone know of a non-med term life company that'll write in North Carolina? Looking for a company that can do that not-perfectly healthy people in addition to what I have (RBC) that can do term for the healthy folks right over the phone.

If they have a telephone or electronic application, that would be great, but if not, at least if they can write through the mail.

Want to write United Home Life there, but they don't have North Carolina. Foresters will go collect a signature with a paramed (strange) but they can't even do that in North Carolina!

Checklist for needed company:

__ Non-Med Term Product in NC

__ Have policy for those not in perfect health (diabetes?)

__ Application can be taken through the mail?

__ Application can be taken by internet or phone??

Thanks for any help!

Sam

Assurity, baby! Non-med in NC with several competitive riders, decent enough underwriting, and apps can be done via phone/email. Great comp, too. My only complaint here is that they'll almost always do a pop-PHI about a week and a half after submission.

I just ran a sample pre-screen for giggles: 35 year old male, 5'11 165lbs, diagnosed with diabetes at age 31 and now controlled with metformin. They came back with "probably standard." This is for their non-med product, of course.

I've attached the underwriting guide for this product to this post.

Attachments

• NMT350 UW.pdf
    287.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
For non-med life Assurity is a good option. They will also rate the case if appropriate. Fidelity just started table ratings on the RDTerm, but only if you use the online app, otherwise it is Std, Select or decline.

UOO express term might be an option. but maybe not with the diabetes. pm and we can discuss other options.

WRL non med under 100k on term but you must see the client. Very competitve rates.
From what i've seen out there... most of these "non med term" products are very expensive. Table 3/4 rates.
Even with diabetics that have control can get table 2 to standard and save quite a bit by going through the underwriting process. JMHO

Back