Need Opinion on a 32 Yr Old Female with Chrohn's

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a 32 yr old female with mild chrohn's diagnosed in 2010 (so she was 26) . she's taking no meds .. hasn't had a flare up since when she was diagnosed.

She's also taking albuterol for asthma...

My IMO is saying that she probably won't get standard. she will most likely qualify for table shave... but someone else told me that she could even get standard plus with a AIG but thinking the asthma could knock it back to standard..

im looking to do an IUL for her preferably with Allianz but maybe AIG might be the way to go\

Does this sound about right?

Lincoln has a good IUL and table shaving up to Table C. We don't use them but Penn Mutual shaves up to Table D. your IMO should have an e-mail address to send a quick quote underwriting inquiry to get an estimate.

BGA office here and that sounds about right subject of course to hx and complications etc. Preferred is possible but usually at older ages above 45 if mild disease. Premium for client only 32 getting standard should not be a deal breaker. We can help and shop it w/multiple carriers if you have not already done so

Back