Need Some Backup Quotes for 24yo with Criminal History

joredbud

Thanks in advance for your clear and concise response...

I'm writing a permanent WL policy on a 24yo male with a felony conviction - no jail time, 1yr probation.

And he's a smoker... And possibly a toker - he rescheduled his paramed 4 times.

Any life co suggestions for backup if my main carrier rates him?

Thanks in advance for your clear and concise response...

I'm writing a permanent WL policy on a 24yo male with a felony conviction - no jail time, 1yr probation.

And he's a smoker... And possibly a toker - he rescheduled his paramed 4 times.

Any life co suggestions for backup if my main carrier rates him?

Clear and concise quote for $5,000,000.00 or $5,000. Off probation or still on?

Clear and concise quote for $5,000,000.00 or $5,000. Off probation or still on?

Clear and concise company suggestions that are A rated with consistent dividends please.

I'm not asking for a quote on any specificity of this case on this forum.

Thank you

Clear and concise company suggestions that are A rated with consistent dividends please.

I'm not asking for a quote on any specificity of this case on this forum.

Thank you

$50,000 and below may have given you some SIWL options. Adding the A rating minimum would have restricted those options. Then adding the dividend restrictions limits it even more. Making clear and concise a bit difficult.

Maybe Ohio Natl? We just did a 27 year old with 2 DUIs in the last 5 years and got him approved with them when everyone else said he'd be an auto-decline.

Why does he need/want WL at 24 years old? How much is he looking for?

Maybe Ohio Natl? We just did a 27 year old with 2 DUIs in the last 5 years and got him approved with them when everyone else said he'd be an auto-decline.

Why does he need/want WL at 24 years old? How much is he looking for?

Because he's smart.

20 characters.

Rescheduled exam 4 times, you think he is really serious? Is he buying insurance to provide for family? Bet he will waste your time.

Back