Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies     
Old 07-28-2017, 10:58 AM   #1

State: devoe is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies
Hi,

I have a client who is looking for some Whole Life. Who can I get contracted with directly without using a IMO that has reasonable price on a whole life policy with decent commissions?

Second question is: My client wants $50,000 policy and she wants to spend about $50 a month on it. Some quotes that I came across were about $75 to $90 a month for a $50,000 whole life policy? That seems a bit high to me. Is that normal pricing?

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated!
Thanks!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies
Old 07-28-2017, 11:06 AM   #2
Guru
VolAgent on Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies

State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies Re: Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies
When she told you she "wants to spend..." that should have been a huge warning flag. Inevitably, prospects have no clue what a reasonable premium is for what they want. Typically either too high or too low. You might find the rare bird who is close, but never count on it.

Odds are, the premiums you saw are in line. Since we have no info on her, no one is able to tell you otherwise, but if you have seen several quotes, then they are probably about right.

You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:08 PM   #3
Guru

State: jboussea is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies Re: Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies
What kind of whole life.. are you talking final expense? how old is the client? what's the purpose of the policy ... and who are you contracted with currently?
Old 08-01-2017, 02:39 PM   #4

State: Superdad99 is an Insurance Agent from Texas
American National has a relatively inexpensive whole life product. They mostly deal with IMOs, but have a small direct unit you can get appointed with if you call the number on the site and ask how you can get appointed directly. Just search for American National IMG. If you want to private message me than I can give you my contact there.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
Expert

State: eersfan is an Insurance Agent from
Whole Life or some other form of permanent insurance. All Whole Life is permanent but not all permanent is whole life.

Mass Mutual, Met Life, United of Omaha, Guardian are a few carriers. Mass and Guardian allow for direct contracting through their brokerage unit.
Reply to Need Some WHole Life Insurance Companies 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum