Needed: Your Impressions of NALS

AwesomeAttidude

I am looking for anyone with experience with National Annuity and Life Sales (NAL) to give their impressions of the company. I am searching for a reputable IMO. My ideal IMO is one that offers street level or higher contracts, lets you sell and stays out of your way, lets you build a hierarchy and just generally stays out of your way as much as one prefers.

Thanks in advance for the insight.

Last edited:
I am looking for anyone with experience with National Annuity and Life Sales (NAL) give their impressions of the company. I am searching for a reputable IMO. My ideal IMO is one that offers street level or higher contracts, lets you sell and stays out of your way, lets you build a hierarchy and just generally stays out of your way as much as one prefers.

Thanks in advance for the insight.

I'm sorry. I just have to laugh at the highlighted part. How long have you been selling life insurance?

And no, I know nothing about NAL.

Don't recall saying in my post I was being helpful. Still a fair quesiton, how much experience do you have selling?

It is rather strange that you would bother with posting a reply if you are just going to give a sophomoric remark. I have no desire or time to converse with you.

" I have no desire or time to converse with you. "

Boy, somehow "AwesomeAttidude" doesn't seem to fit as a user name.

Maybe you should try IMAASSHOLE. ;)

If you can't take a little teasing, you shouldn't venture any farther here because coupled with advice and insight is a little tease here and there.

Your curt response to Vol, begs the question "why should anyone bother to help you?"

To get that uptight over such a little remark? geeze I don't like you already and I only have that to go on.

good luck. I guess.

I get the feeling he is putting the cart before the horse. I'd say this guy hasn't even sold his first policy, but dreams of building a downline.

You are apparently not members of this forum who enjoy sharing your experiences but rather making distasteful remarks. I wish you good luck as well.

Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.

ronburgundy.jpg

Back