"Never Cold Call Again" Anyone Use this System?

I bought Frank Rumbauskas' ebook years ago. There's nothing in that book that hasn't been discussed on this forum at length. Do a search for Rumbauskas and you'll find quite a few things.
- Flyers & using a flyer distribution service
- Newsletters & e-marketing
- Websites
- Become a published author (check out ezinearticles.com)
- Create your own ebook (compile a bunch of your articles together)
- Paying for referrals to supercharge your 'networking' efforts

If you download his "37-page" report, he spends a lot of time telling you that cold-calling sucks and why it "destroys your status as a business equal".

If your process is based on selling products based on features/benefits/price... then those tactics and his mindset may help you.

If you're marketing yourself as a consultant... I would suggest that YOU are the best way to communicate that value by connecting with another human being, instead of letting non-interactive messages try to do it for you.

Cold calling works. It's inefficient as hell, but it opens doors you may not have otherwise discovered and beats waiting for business to come to you. Would I prefer to be completely referral based? Yes, but I've got a ways to go before I reach that point, and even then I'd probably hire cold calling out to someone or multiple someones.

Cold calling works. It's inefficient as hell, but it opens doors you may not have otherwise discovered and beats waiting for business to come to you. Would I prefer to be completely referral based? Yes, but I've got a ways to go before I reach that point, and even then I'd probably hire cold calling out to someone or multiple someones.

LOL, everyone completely missed the point of Franks books and methods. LOL, he teaches you how to cold call without feeling like its cold calling, like delivering flyers with multiple points of contact, setting up a website and basically putting your marketing on auto pilot. I have read and own all his books. It helped me around 2006 to grow my property management business to 7 figures.....then Obama got elected, housing market crashed, companies moved, went bankrupt and cancelled contracts;) Still have 30% of original business though, but decided insurance is a bit more stable:D:D

Its all a mindset. Dont call in cold calling, call it personal marketing:yes:

----------

Hi guys, I wanted to know if anyone here has ever used this system before?

" never cold call .com "

If you want the original from 2006 I have it complete with audio cds. Ill sell it to ya cheap. It made me lots of money.

Hi guys, I wanted to know if anyone here has ever used this system before? " never cold call .com "

I read it.... Not impressed.
I grew a P&C personal lines agent pretty quickly by "cold calling" on referral sources. Now I do a comb of regularly "warm calling" those sources but always add new sources by "cold calling." I would not have had my success if I only followed the book.

There are some good ideas to add to your Arsenal, however, I would never depend solely on those techniques.

Back