New Agent. Where to Get Leads

Oh that's right - you posted in the cold-calling forum.

Your script sucks. You need serious help with your script.

Want a better script for mortgage protection? You need to get them emotionally involved and you need to STOP APOLOGIZING for making your calls. This "sorry to bother you" and "you're probably busy" nonsense has got to go. You also don't need to tell them what they're "supposed to do" with their current agent offering a review every year.

Don't say "help you with a policy". It's not about selling policies. It's about determining their needs, goals, and objectives. So far, everything you're talking about, is about your need to sell 'mortgage protection'.

In that other thread, I already gave you some really good pointers. Let's see if we can adjust it for "mortgage protection".

"Hello X? This is DHK with (carrier) here in (city). Do you have a quick minute to talk?" (Get permission to keep talking or ask for a time when you can call back.)

"The reason I'm calling, is that I've found that most people don't seem to have a plan to keep their mortgage paid in the event something happened to their income. I don't know if that describes you and your family or not... but let me ask you:

"On a scale of 1 to 10... if something happened to your income... how confident would you be that you could continue to make the payments on your mortgage if you got sick or hurt and couldn't work?"

If they're a 10... they're blowing you off. You're looking for anything less than a 10 in this instance.

"If you had to use your current savings to make your mortgage payments... how long would your savings last you?"

"And then what would you do?"

"Is that what you want to have happen?"

"If I could help you to make your mortgage payments if you became disabled, pay off your home mortgage for your family if you died... and if nothing happened... get all your money back... and do it all without taking any additional money out of your pocket... would that be worth sitting down and talking about?"

Set up your script to ask more questions.

If you want true professional training, I already referenced the Insurance Pro Shop, but they also have a specific Mortgage Protection Training kit that you may find helpful. 'Fool-Proof' Mortgage Insurance Marketing & Sales... Tips, Tools and Training

Youre freaking awesome man, thanks thats sounds like it would work a lot better. But yeah i seen you reply i, the other forum with your script i just didnt know how to,adjust it. Thanks alot though i appreciate it.

Gosh... Look i just want to be able to help families while being able to provide for my own... Are there any good brokerages to go with??? That arent mlm...

In the mortgage market, I can get you 24 leads
that are good for about $250. send me a private
message.

If those leads are so good, why don't you write them yourself? You make no sense Stanky.

How many agents and agencies on here are selling leads? Everyone raves about Steve leads and that's an agency producing them. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me.

For $250 you could get a nice list of aged leads, one of the guys on here sells them I believe.

Back