New Career Advice

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm 46 and have been in sales my whole life. The majority of my time being in mortgages. I still do mortgages, but most of my time is now being spent getting this career going for the last 6 months. I'm buying only mortgage protection leafs and while not all qualify for the mortgage protection, I have some FE deals sprinkled in here and there and have sold an annuity off the mortgage protection leads as well. I'm on pace based on my last 6 months to make around $60,000 in first year income. I had a friend recruit me and as I'm finding out nKe through reading this forum my commission level is well below what I can get elsewhere. I'm current at 75% commission level for FE and simplified issue mortgage protection. On fully underwritten deals in at 50%. Looking for some advice if you were in my shoes at this stage of the game.

How much are you spending on leads a month? Obviously if you're making 75% and spending full price on leads a month you'd be a full not to leave.

Unless there is something else you're not telling us, you're getting hosed on your comp levels.

----------

Ask your "friend" how much their override is.

Sorry for the duplicate thread guys ... I was trying to post earlier and it kept giving me an error message ... Now it looks like it posted both times ... My bad ---------- Spending about $1200 per month
How much are you spending on leads a month? Obviously if you're making 75% and spending full price on leads a month you'd be a full not to leave.
---------- Im with an IMO that pressures you to build...I'd rather not say what IMO ... He's at 85% ... He makes a 10% override
Unless there is something else you're not telling us, you're getting hosed on your comp levels. ---------- Ask your "friend" how much their override is.

Back