New to FE in Orange County CA Need Company?

grasshopper

I am new to selling FE and I am contracted with Foresters and UHL but I am looking for another company that might have better rates for clients and a good contract commission for selling.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps "snatch the pebble" its an inside for you!?

Just a guess that Frank was making a joke.

"Snatch the Pebble from my Hand" - The Who2 Blog

FE is primarily two functions, solid lead flow and maybe a half dozen carriers so you can cover most clients. Foresters is a good start. You may want to add Americo, Assurity, Royal Neighbors, Monumental, CSA and American Memorial. Each carrier has it's niche and you may end up wanting a few more but that should be a good start.

I am new to selling FE and I am contracted with Foresters and UHL but I am looking for another company that might have better rates for clients and a good contract commission for selling.

Any suggestions?
Send me a note and we'll see if can work something out as well. We are doing a workshop in Tustin on June 9th. There might be some fit.

--Mark

Send me a note and we'll see if can work something out as well. We are doing a workshop in Tustin on June 9th. There might be some fit.

--Mark

Are you just trolling the forum for agents to contract, with nothing to add? (I think you are)

I've heard enough about your workshops. Please add something of value here.

If not there are some people here that will dispatch of you rather quickly!

Last edited:
Of course they are trolling. Wasn't the meeting on the 9th about LTC?

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--Mark

Mark - What's the website address? I'd be curious to see what you are actually offering other than a workshop in Tustin.

Rick

Last edited:
Of course they are trolling. Wasn't the meeting on the 9th about LTC?

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark - What's the website address? I'd be curious to see what you are actually offering other than a workshop in Tustin.

Rick

Thats right, he said the meeting on the 9th was LTC.

There once was a cocky young lothario named Baggins. He met with a terrible fate, you might look him up, lol.

Good call Rick!

Last edited:
Back