NEW FINANCIAL SOFTWARE - Seeking Charter Members and Development Input

Not all spam has web addresses, business names, or product information.

So far... I detect spam... but at least it's interactive.

In short... this guy, who has no other reputation or references, wants US to "prove" to him that we're qualified. As if his PM box will magically appear with copies of our production histories and MDRT membership certificates.

Earl Nightingale put it best: If you want heat, you need to put the wood in first. Get over the idea of trying to get something for nothing. Try participating... instead of trying to take for your own value without earning it first.

That's how forums tend to work... and spammers are shown the respect they deserve.

Not all spam has web addresses, business names, or product information.

So far... I detect spam... but at least it's interactive.

In short... this guy, who has no other reputation or references, wants US to "prove" to him that we're qualified. As if his PM box will magically appear with copies of our production histories and MDRT membership certificates.

Earl Nightingale put it best: If you want heat, you need to put the wood in first. Get over the idea of trying to get something for nothing. Try participating... instead of trying to take for your own value without earning it first.

That's how forums tend to work... and spammers are shown the respect they deserve.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Insightful as always.

It sounds more like a program than a software to me.

And if you are looking for a "pro" then you would have to pay them. Pro is short for professional which basically means you get paid. So if scagnt isn't good enough for you based on definitions then maybe you should take your millions, put your money where your mouth is and pay someone, thus making them a pro.

It sounds more like a program than a software to me.

And if you are looking for a "pro" then you would have to pay them. Pro is short for professional which basically means you get paid. So if scagnt isn't good enough for you based on definitions then maybe you should take your millions, put your money where your mouth is and pay someone, thus making them a pro.

I think wise money took the software he was soliciting and went home.

If he was serious about what he said he sure didnt act like it. And if he expects agents to pay for an unproven & unseen software he is crazy. But had it been a quality system he could have made loads of money by letting a few established members try it out (and give him constructive feedback), and they would obviously tell the rest of the forum if it was good or bad. I pay enough for software already... no way Im wasting marketing dollars on something unproven and with a poster who does not seem serious.

We get too many solicitors on this forum as it is. Either put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Back