NEW FINANCIAL SOFTWARE - Seeking Charter Members and Development Input

WiseMoney

We are currently developing a very robust software program to fill a very much needed void in our business. That is, a way to teach prospects what we do and why we do it. We want to cut through all the garbage and myths and really teach solid financial principals.

Certainly there are software programs out there, but many of them fall short of that goal. Some look like they were built in the 80's using DOS (for you young people DOS was before Windows and Apple). Others products are so cumbersome and can take hours and hours to work through - burn out is quick - and you almost dread another appointment! Others are simply calculators that are very expensive.

I'm a multi-million dollar life producer and author of several books. My clients are all over the country - NEW PROSPECTS CALL ME! Why? Because of what we teach and how we teach it.
We are building the software to show clients concepts to help them make informed decisions and do business with you. Concepts that I've taught for years and have brought me very, very wealthy clients. I believe this software will propel an agents career - and fast! No matter where you are in your business, this will take you to an even higher level.

The Software will include:

* A very high tech quality program filled with engaging education.
* Sales Concepts - to teach financial principals in an easy to understand fashion
* Calculators - to prove the concepts.
* Planning tools to show the client exactly where they are - where they are headed and ways to better their situation. All in an easy to understand fashion.
* Easy Referrals (without even asking)
* Client/Advisor access to data - this is unique, the client will always have access to the things you have shown them, forecast their numbers as they make changes, and they can use the calculators as well.
* Ongoing client and advisor education - keep them engaged and educated and you have a client for life.
* More to follow…..

I'm looking for agents that would like to be involved in the final stages of development. Essentially this is a "charter membership" opportunity. We want your feedback on the look, the feel, the ease of use, the concepts taught, and above all your input on what you think might be of value to add.

Qualifications: You will need to be in independent agent. Most captive agencies force feed you their broken-down presentations that don't convert - sorry about that. You also need to have at least 5 years experience. I need those who have been around long enough to give quality feedback. I will bring that down to 3 years if you've had a successful start.

That's it, if you fit the bill and would like to be part of creating something big, and becoming a charter member, then please reply and we can talk further.

Most likely opening it up to both those who want to purchase at a greatly reduced price and those who would be willing to give some input. Your choice.

----------

Not looking for investors.

----------

Are you looking for an investment?

No - not looking for investment.

Not looking for "testers" - I'm looking for pros that can offer their feedback, suggestions, and ideas - working with us.

Not looking for "testers" - I'm looking for pros that can offer their feedback, suggestions, and ideas - working with us.

Are you here to nitpick semantics or to find "pros" that can use the software with current cases and give you honest feedback?

Ive been in business for 8 years, my main lines of business are life/annuities for boomers, and executive comp for businesses.... like I said, I fit your description... so are you serious or are you here to just to promote?

Last edited:
Are you here to nitpick semantics or to find "pros" that can use the software with current cases and give you honest feedback?

Ive been in business for 8 years, my main lines of business are life/annuities for boomers, and executive comp for businesses.... like I said, I fit your description... so are you serious or are you here to just to promote?

Actually if I was here to promote I would have probably pointed you to a website or at least told you the name of the software.
Thanks for your reply.

Actually if I was here to promote I would have probably pointed you to a website or at least told you the name of the software.
Thanks for your reply.

Well the first agent who met your qualifications and offered their input you seemed to have turned down...

Back