New to this and I Need LEADS..

LukeyDuke

I have so far worked with a Direct Mail, Mortgage Protection and got no where. Signed up for All Web Leads and got no where. Now I am on Hometown leads and am still getting no where. What should I do?

I have so far worked with a Direct Mail, Mortgage Protection and got no where. Signed up for All Web Leads and got no where. Now I am on Hometown leads and am still getting no where. What should I do?

There's still telemarketed and avatar leads to try. You could try doing your own telemarketing. If that doesn't work, do it the old fashioned way...give your knuckles a workout.

If none of those work, maybe insurance isn't for you.:err:

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

I would highly recommend looking for someone who can assist you with a good lead source as well as some training to work those leads.

It doesn't sound like a leads problem. It sounds like a sales problem. Are these phone sales or face to face? Do you know your bogus rate, contact rate and close rate? Major lead gen companies sell a massive amount of leads to top call centers, and it is profitable for the buyer. Problem is, you are buying the lead as well and competing against highly trained phone sales reps with very sophisticated technology.

Sounds like you need a mentor in this space, and then create your own leads after cutting your teeth on cheaper data. Learning marketing these days is as much, if not more important than learning the sales and product side.

I have found for the same amount of money it is easier to have my own website and promote with social media, google, bing. the roi is better and they are all yours.

Look into trade school?

Seriously, there is a learning curve that's to be expected, but at some point you have to pull the plug and move on.

If it were easy.....hell, everyone would be doing it. Unfortunately you have to pick one and stick with it until YOU can answer and understand for yourself why your not having the success you feel you should be achieving. Until you know the answer to that, they will all be just taking your money. Pretty much all the lead providers are the same. You purchase them thinking one might be the answer and truthfully it all comes down to your skill and tenacity.

Hi there, I feel your pain. I would agree with these guys on here. I think there might be a salesmanship issue rather than a leads issue. I would recommend that you find a cheap cold lead source like Salesfully as they offer Unlimited cold leads for $25/mo, Infofree, Listshack or salesgenie.

Then get a predictive dialer I think Ytel is the best or you can check out some other options . Now if you are doing face-to-face sales it will be much easier since you will get to meet with these folks and show your beautiful personality.

Just write a short to-the-point appointment script asking to come show them what you have and then use the technology to call many, many people. I guarantee you will start making progress.

Here is a little tip. Try to target your leads as much as possible, via gender, income, ethnicity etc.

Back