New to Life -MP Sales

I don't do MP, but as a whole... I would bet that 90%+ of agents in the life insurance business don't make $10k/mo. Maybe I'm wrong, but its certainly not a ton of folks making $120k/yr. It can be done, you just need to set some more realistic expectations for a new agent getting started. I would find a good mentor to help you. Learning how to do this business top to bottom is very important, imo. Trying to figure it all out on your own will cost you time and money. Good luck

I don't do MP, but as a whole... I would bet that 90%+ of agents in the life insurance business don't make $10k/mo. Maybe I'm wrong, but its certainly not a ton of folks making $120k/yr. It can be done, you just need to set some more realistic expectations for a new agent getting started. I would find a good mentor to help you. Learning how to do this business top to bottom is very important, imo. Trying to figure it all out on your own will cost you time and money. Good luck

120+K pretax income is considered "upper class" income. Don't see a large percentage of insurance agents living an upper class lifestyle.

Back