New NA/Midland Term Rates

Cash

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just took a look at North American/Midland National's new term rates. They are pretty competitive on price alone never mind the conversion options. Does anyone see themselves putting a lot of term business with either? I think for healthy people, they are starting to look like a really great option.

This happened once before a little less than 10 years ago. Great companies so make hay while the sun is shining (i.e. would not be surprised if this pricing changes in a year or two)

I just took a look at North American/Midland National's new term rates. They are pretty competitive on price alone never mind the conversion options. Does anyone see themselves putting a lot of term business with either? I think for healthy people, they are starting to look like a really great option.

Which products do they allow you to convert to? That's the problem with several term providers, their conversion options suck.

Their ease of doing business almost makes it not worthwhile --- strict underwriting and bad new business communication.

I have found Midland to be much easier to work with than NA. I think their UW decisions are even slightly more generous too. When you cut out a layer of cost/admin they can afford to loosen up a bit plus be more efficient.

----------

So even their GUL (assuming they still have one)?

Yes, every single permanent product is available to convert to.

They currently have 3 GULs:
Custom Guarantee(Gen 8)
CustomTerm GUL
Survivorship GIUL

Back