Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service     
Old 05-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #1

State: Beth01 is an Insurance Agent from Massachusetts
Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service
Hi Everyone! I'm a Financial Counselor in private practice and would like to be able to offer my clients Term Life Insurance. My business helps people improve their financial behaviors, such as budgeting, and saving money. I do not sell financial products. After sending so many clients off to buy good term life policies, I have decided to sell them myself. I'm taking the licensing exam next week. I was wondering if any of you could recommend companies that might work with me to offer these products to my clients?

Thanks so much for your help!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service
Old 05-18-2017, 03:18 PM   #2
Guru

State: jboussea is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service Re: Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service
Originally Posted by Beth01 View Post
Hi Everyone! I'm a Financial Counselor in private practice and would like to be able to offer my clients Term Life Insurance. My business helps people improve their financial behaviors, such as budgeting, and saving money. I do not sell financial products. After sending so many clients off to buy good term life policies, I have decided to sell them myself. I'm taking the licensing exam next week. I was wondering if any of you could recommend companies that might work with me to offer these products to my clients?

Reach out to JRoot on the forum ... or check out his website

SellTermLife.com – Sell Term Life

or

Digital BGA

how do you currently get paid?
Old 05-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #3
Guru
Mattschmidt on Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service

State: Mattschmidt is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Mattschmidt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service Re: Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service
Originally Posted by Beth01 View Post

Lots of great groups or IMOs out there.

I'd recommend getting licensed first then worrying about contracting, marketing etc. Smart agents place contracts in multiple IMOs.

In 14 years I've yet to find one group who offers the best of everything

Do your research and take your time

www.diabeteslifesolutions.com
Old 05-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #4

State: Beth01 is an Insurance Agent from Massachusetts
Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service Re: Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service Beth01 is the thread starter for: Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service

Thanks for your suggestion. My clients are self-paying, so no insurance or EAP, they pay me directly.

----------

Thanks! My clients are pay me directly, no insurance or EAP.
Reply to Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum