Newbie Adding Term Life Products to Service

Beth01

Hi Everyone! I'm a Financial Counselor in private practice and would like to be able to offer my clients Term Life Insurance. My business helps people improve their financial behaviors, such as budgeting, and saving money. I do not sell financial products. After sending so many clients off to buy good term life policies, I have decided to sell them myself. I'm taking the licensing exam next week. I was wondering if any of you could recommend companies that might work with me to offer these products to my clients?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Everyone! I'm a Financial Counselor in private practice and would like to be able to offer my clients Term Life Insurance. My business helps people improve their financial behaviors, such as budgeting, and saving money. I do not sell financial products. After sending so many clients off to buy good term life policies, I have decided to sell them myself. I'm taking the licensing exam next week. I was wondering if any of you could recommend companies that might work with me to offer these products to my clients?

Reach out to JRoot on the forum ... or check out his website

SellTermLife.com – Sell Term Life

or

Digital BGA

how do you currently get paid?

Lots of great groups or IMOs out there.

I'd recommend getting licensed first then worrying about contracting, marketing etc. Smart agents place contracts in multiple IMOs.

In 14 years I've yet to find one group who offers the best of everything

Do your research and take your time

Thanks for your suggestion. My clients are self-paying, so no insurance or EAP, they pay me directly.

----------

Thanks! My clients are pay me directly, no insurance or EAP.

Back