Newly Licensed for Life and Health Insurance.

Interesting... So the MGO's offer more support with a smaller commission while the IMO offers more autonomy with higher commission???

Not necessarily, Commission is not the difference, Agent Training and Support is the difference.

Most IMO's have MGA commission levels with most of their companies as they do not do enough production to warrant a top Deal/contract with more than a couple carriers. Top Deals have production requirements that must be met each year in order to keep it.

We offer the same companies as most Fully underwritten IMO's do.

My personal recommendations are:

• Transamerica (Great rates for Smokers and Non-Smkr Standard and preferred plans)
  • Protective Life
  • Genworth
  • North American
  • Banner Life
  • American General
  • ANICO

All of these are consistently in top 8 for rates in Non Smoker Preferred and Standard Plans and are also on our Champions Program.

Are all those companies not for independent agencies?
I tried transamerica and they were mentioning about a career agency on their site where you'll probably wont be able to get more companies.

Are all those companies not for independent agencies?
I tried transamerica and they were mentioning about a career agency on their site where you'll probably wont be able to get more companies.

We are an independent distribution partner for the entire Transamerica "Life" portfolio..... UL/GUL/IUL/TERM/FE.

You are a true Independent Agent with Transamerica if contracted with our IMO.

We are an independent distribution partner for the entire Transamerica "Life" portfolio..... UL/GUL/IUL/TERM/FE.

You are a true Independent Agent with Transamerica if contracted with our IMO.

Thanks for the reply, most of the above listed companies are asking me to contract with a general agency in order to access them.

Is your IMO like that? how do i apply for it?

Thanks for the reply, most of the above listed companies are asking me to contract with a general agency in order to access them.

Is your IMO like that? how do i apply for it?

All you need to do is goto the contacting page of my website and fill out the contracting.

Best thing to do is pick up the phone and talk with me.... I guarantee that you will need a good marketing plan to make use of the carriers.... You do not need a lot of Term Carriers off the bat.... just a couple that have good pricing and underwriting simplicities..... I recommend Transamerica, Protective and Assurity to start. You have good prices and a decent Non-Med product....

Get used to full underwriting, then get everybody once your marketing plan takes off.

All you need to do is goto the contacting page of my website and fill out the contracting.

Best thing to do is pick up the phone and talk with me.... I guarantee that you will need a good marketing plan to make use of the carriers.... You do not need a lot of Term Carriers off the bat.... just a couple that have good pricing and underwriting simplicities..... I recommend Transamerica, Protective and Assurity to start. You have good prices and a decent Non-Med product....

Get used to full underwriting, then get everybody once your marketing plan takes off.

Thanks for the guidance!
I had already contacted most of the carriers you listed and now there's a guy from LPI companies that wants to appoint me with AIG, he has already sent me the contract to fill out, is AIG a good company for starters?

Thanks for the guidance!
I had already contacted most of the carriers you listed and now there's a guy from LPI companies that wants to appoint me with AIG, he has already sent me the contract to fill out, is AIG a good company for starters?

Just an FYI most traditional companies will allow you to multi contract. I have several AIG contract numbers. A couple that are over 20 years old (OldLine Life) I have written them once or twice in the last couple years.

Thanks for the guidance!

AIG/American General is a fine company and has a competitive term rate and good UL policies.

I did not list them as they offer only a duplicate to what I recommended and would be of very little use as they can be beat with companies that are easier to deal with.

I don't believe in over contracting, you will only loose the contract later for lack of production.

AIG/American General is a fine company and has a competitive term rate and good UL policies.

I did not list them as they offer only a duplicate to what I recommended and would be of very little use as they can be beat with companies that are easier to deal with.

I don't believe in over contracting, you will only loose the contract later for lack of production.

I prefer companies that are easier to deal with, can you tell me why AIG is not easy to deal with?

Also i don't like over contracting too.

I prefer companies that are easier to deal with, can you tell me why AIG is not easy to deal with?

Also i don't like over contracting too.

They have a worse Emerald City mentality than Genworth. If you call them direct they act like you are a peasent trying to get in. Then call and cry all over your upline .

WizardBewaker.jpg

Back