Newly Licensed for Life and Health Insurance.

They have a worse Emerald City mentality than Genworth. If you call them direct they act like you are a peasent trying to get in. Then call and cry all over your upline .

WizardBewaker.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Could not have said it better

They have a worse Emerald City mentality than Genworth. If you call them direct they act like you are a peasent trying to get in. Then call and cry all over your upline .

WizardBewaker.jpg

That's exactly how i was treated when i first contacted northwestern mutual, it felt like i was talking to some aristocrats from the queen's of england palace lol.
They hung up on me too on my first try within 5 seconds!

I felt so peasant lol.

I forgot to mention about AIG, i missed their first phone call and then the guy was keep calling me over and over again in all my numbers. I thought they were telemarketers at first lol. They sure don't like to be ignored.

Last edited:
We are an independent distribution partner for the entire Transamerica "Life" portfolio..... UL/GUL/IUL/TERM/FE.

You are a true Independent Agent with Transamerica if contracted with our IMO.

Hi, in a previous comment you said you are an mga, now i'm confused lol.
If you don't mind me asking what are the commission levels you're offering for term on transamerica?

The mga of american general had sent me a commission preview page where they were offering 95(i assume %) for first year and nothing was mentioned about renewals(assume 0% for renewals).

Is that how all life companies do commission?

Hi, in a previous comment you said you are an mga, now i'm confused lol.
If you don't mind me asking what are the commission levels you're offering for term on transamerica?

The mga of american general had sent me a commission preview page where they were offering 95(i assume %) for first year and nothing was mentioned about renewals(assume 0% for renewals).

Is that how all life companies do commission?

That is correct on AmGen Select-A-Term 20-30.... 95% FYC no renewals is Street..

At Transamerica there is different levels for different plans and the 10, 15 and 20/25/30 year plans.

FYC Street for the 20/25/30 year plans are as follows:
  • 100% Trendsetter Super (Heaped, No Renewal)
  • 105% Trendsetter LB (3%, 2-10) - Most popular plan we sell.
  • 115% Trendsetter Express (2%, 2-10)

That is correct on AmGen Select-A-Term 20-30.... 95% FYC no renewals is Street..

At Transamerica there is different levels for different plans and the 10, 15 and 20/25/30 year plans.

FYC Street for the 20/25/30 year plans are as follows:
  • 100% Trendsetter Super (Heaped, No Renewal)
  • 105% Trendsetter LB (3%, 2-10) - Most popular plan we sell.
  • 115% Trendsetter Express (2%, 2-10)

That's a much better deal, thanks for the information!

Back