No More Mass Mutual Via Brokerages

Overloan Rider, auto DB Increase option, and guaranteed paid up in whatever year you choose. CV that competes with MM and even beats them depending on health rating.

Do you care about DR vs NDR? How do the illustrations shake out when taking income?

Overloan Rider, auto DB Increase option, and guaranteed paid up in whatever year you choose. CV that competes with MM and even beats them depending on health rating.

MM's 10 pay is good. I just quoted a child 10 pay. It looked better than Penn Mutual's. If it was any other whole life I would had use Penn Mutual.

Does NYL still have Custom Whole Life? Unsold it when I was there, I had no idea of the huge haircut on commission!

Mass has guaranteed paid-up any year I thought.

Only with the certain pay policies like the 10/20/t65.

The illustrations let you do RPU by entering a year for it, but it is just using premium offset, its not guaranteed.

----------

Do you care about DR vs NDR? How do the illustrations shake out when taking income?

It varies. There is no "one best" choice. Even DR values receive dividends. Its just a reduced scale.

Mass has guaranteed paid-up any year I thought.

I don't think you can pick an actual year to have it paid up by design. But if they elect RPU, yes it IS paid up. You can also discontinue making premium payments like SC mentioned.

----------

It varies. There is no "one best" choice. Even DR values receive dividends. Its just a reduced scale.

I agree, there is no one best choice. When I've run them in today's environment, it can be a pretty good difference. If/when div's are back up it probably doesn't matter as much.

Back