Non Discharged Bankruptcy

rle_cos

I had a bankruptcy back in 2011 due to a loss of job. The bankruptcy wasn't discharged because my wife got hospitalized due to an illness and we could't get our financial counseling class completed on time. Will this prevent me from being appointed?

I had a bankruptcy back in 2011 due to a loss of job. The bankruptcy wasn't discharged because my wife got hospitalized due to an illness and we could't get our financial counseling class completed on time. Will this prevent me from being appointed?

Yes, alot of companies will not appoint you. They see you as a risk. No offense.

Once you file for bankruptcy this will on your credit report whether you complete the bankruptcy or not. Some companies will reject you, others will have no problem.

You can re-file and compete the bankruptcy if it makes financial sense for you. You would probably need a lawyer this time. And you can't apply to other companies during bankruptcy. You are less of a risk if you complete bankruptcy because all your unsecured debts are gone and you cant file again for 8 years.

Back