Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Can anyone tell me what Lincoln (express/non med) pricing would be for 50yo male, non-tob, $500k, 20yr term... likely preferred rating. Also, what product is it?

Or, pricing for another good alternative... SBLI, Principal ... ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what Lincoln (express/non med) pricing would be for 50yo male, non-tob, $500k, 20yr term... likely preferred rating. Also, what product is it?

Or, pricing for another good alternative... SBLI, Principal ... ?

Thanks!
Lincoln TermAccel $92.67/mo. other express issue carriers: Banner OPTerm $91.44, Principal term $94.07. Cheapest w/exam: Protective Classic Choice term $89.87 or Custom Choice term/UL $91.14. Don't fall for the John Hancock Vitality term quote.

Lincoln TermAccel $92.67/mo. other express issue carriers: Banner OPTerm $91.44, Principal term $94.07. Cheapest w/exam: Protective Classic Choice term $89.87 or Custom Choice term/UL $91.14. Don't fall for the John Hancock Vitality term quote.

Thanks so much Lewis_FL! :yes:

So of those, who is the easiest to deal with? I know in the past, some carriers quote out well...but are a nightmare to get approval from.

We've had pretty good success with Lincoln TermAccel (when they turn out to be Preferred+). About 50/50 with Banner. Less that that with Principal. Note Lincoln is all electronic even the policy. Otherwise Lincoln LifeElements term eticket with express underwriting is almost as cheap.

We've had pretty good success with Lincoln TermAccel (when they turn out to be Preferred+). About 50/50 with Banner. Less that that with Principal. Note Lincoln is all electronic even the policy. Otherwise Lincoln LifeElements term eticket with express underwriting is almost as cheap.

Thanks. What do you mean the policy is electronic?

Ok, thanks guys. Yeah, pdf of policy is no big deal - at least to me its not. Maybe a client might think so, but I doubt it. Heck, I'll print and bind it for them if need be.

So Lewis_FL... I'm sure the guy I'm thinking of is probably not pref +... more like std +, to possibly preferred.

What does the Lincoln TermAccel product use to underwrite? Rx, DMV record, MIB, and questions on app? Anything I need to be aware of or worry about?

yes Rx check etc, public records, PHI. Banner might be a little more liberal on underwriting and still do non-med if only Std or Std+.

Attachments

• LNL TermAccel Underwriting Guide.pdf
    304.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Non-med Term Cheatsheet.pdf
    164.8 KB · Views: 12
Back