Non-med Exam Life Insurance

Ok, thanks guys. Yeah, pdf of policy is no big deal - at least to me its not. Maybe a client might think so, but I doubt it. Heck, I'll print and bind it for them if need be.

So Lewis_FL... I'm sure the guy I'm thinking of is probably not pref +... more like std +, to possibly preferred.

What does the Lincoln TermAccel product use to underwrite? Rx, DMV record, MIB, and questions on app? Anything I need to be aware of or worry about?

Another reason to have Lincoln is their Table Shave program. Up to 3 tables. I have used it on a few larger cases and smoked the competition rate wise. Only permanent plans, so would not work on this case. I do not recall if their GUL can be dialed down.

Anico is up to a 1mm 18 to 50, and 500k 51 to 65 or maybe 60. Everything must match up on the application. Also they run a "risk score" through Lexis/Nexus. Appears to be similar to auto scoring at first glance. They say about 40 percent will get through with no exam. Preferred plus rates available. I am not selling it as no exam. Too many variables.

Back