Non Par Whole Life ...........

Time problems right now.

Par $30 per year more than non par. Diff co's.

Will get you complete policy info for both on Fri or Sat.
LD

I apologize to all for confusing interest and dividends. I was unable to find a page with the layout I remembered. the company I had in mind does state they do not guarantee dividends. I did find links for them that referenced interest in the percentage number I was remembering. I did also ultimately find more info in the examFX book. Thank you for reminding me to be careful with making the interest dividend distinction.

I see what you did with the dark green.. But what is the premium comparisons between the two plans? If you were paying more for the par, then you would expect it to have more total CV and DB 40 years down the road unless the company just completely blew thier mortality and interest rate projections... Oh, and one other thing from post 7.. As a general rule, if written by the same company, the non par does not pay more than the non par so that isnot a factor in the equation.

The illustrations with my policies do not seem to comment on whether the numbers are guarantees or reasonable examples. I have presented the premium info I have in my current thread in the life ins section.

Back