North American Contracting?

spyguy779

Expert
Anyone out there have a good lead on a place to contract for North American? Any suggestions based on getting leads, higher payouts etc. are appreciated.

Anyone out there have a good lead on a place to contract for North American? Any suggestions based on getting leads, higher payouts etc. are appreciated.

Todd King here on the forums should be able to help with a North American contract I believe. Just do a search on his name. Good honest guy.

For contracting with North American, I would suggest Senior Market Sales. I have contracted with North American through them. They are a good group of people to work with.

NA is everywhere ... It's probably best to go with an IUL/Term focused IMO for NA appointment.. not the final expense guys suggested here.

Check out their sister company Midland National Life - you can easily contract direct with them. Both part of the Sammons Group. MNL is a little more liberal with their underwriting.

You can't beat Midlands products when put up side-by-side with NACOLAH. Higher guarantees, higher caps, no surrender charge option, etc...

Plus compensation is better. .25% is paid on all Cash Value Assets (after year 6 or 7 I believe) and much more.

I don't like the fact that their term insurance does not have ABRs though...

Back