North American Illustration Software W/Insmark

scottstreet

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am interested in learning more about NA's IUL product through experimenting with illustrations. The problem I have is that I am not appointed with them and most carriers wont appoint without a submitted case. Thiss is a chicken and egg issue that I am hoping a forum member has a suggestion for. Thanks, Jim

I am interested in learning more about NA's IUL product through experimenting with illustrations. The problem I have is that I am not appointed with them and most carriers wont appoint without a submitted case. Thiss is a chicken and egg issue that I am hoping a forum member has a suggestion for. Thanks, Jim

Often if you call their internal sales department you can find someone who will send you the software or give you a general login to the site so you can download it.

Some IMOs are good about getting you company software if you ask for it.... most are not though from my experience... all though they all can do it.

Also, NA and Midland are the same company with basically the same products. Pretty much exactly the same life products. And they contract direct. Call them up and they will most likely send you software.

Thanks, I know about Winflex, but I was looking to get the Insmark with it. Tturns out NA had no issue givving it up...as well as a helpful forum member. Thanks all, Jim

Does anyone here have the ability to share the NA software with me? I don't have access to it, and want to run some illustrations for comparisons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back