In Office Eye Candy. Marketing Ideas.

GoForBroker

Expert
I have begun to use several cross selling marketing ideas in my office for walk in clients. I get 5-10 a day from my book coming in. Any of you have some good ones that show results? I want my office to be fun for the client. I want them to want to be there to pay bills. Life insurance is the primary goal of course. Ive just started with a dry erase board.

I have begun to use several cross selling marketing ideas in my office for walk in clients. I get 5-10 a day from my book coming in. Any of you have some good ones that show results? I want my office to be fun for the client. I want them to want to be there to pay bills. Life insurance is the primary goal of course. Ive just started with a dry erase board.

It maybe me, but I cannot comprehend what you are trying to convey.

Bottom line: Are you looking for a hot secretary?

We can make this a playtime thread if you want but I'm serious. Visual marketing rules the world of sales imo. In fact thats proven by studies. Customers respond to visual 83 percent of the time vs only 17 percent verbally. They want to do things on their time not yours. People love emails and hate phone calls. Same thing. I bet you noticed my profile picture. It's Visual.

One client comes in and they see wall art or a pic. Another client comes in and sees a life insurance sales pitch along with wall art and pics. Which one has the higher chance to request a quote from you?

If you harass them every time they walk in verbally they will stop coming in anyways. Its a downsized billboard. We can make money or joke around. Do as you wish I know what I want to do.

One client comes in and they see wall art or a pic. Another client comes in and sees a life insurance sales pitch along with wall art and pics. Which one has the higher chance to request a quote from you?

I think what you are saying is that your office should be aesthetically pleasing.

I agree, but still don't get the point you are trying to convey.

When I read "Office Eye Candy" I thought you were referring to the fact that people enjoy working with phyically attractive individuals of the opposite sex.

Maybe if you drew me a picture I'd better understand your point of view.

We can make this a playtime thread if you want but I'm serious. Visual marketing rules the world of sales imo. In fact thats proven by studies. Customers respond to visual 83 percent of the time vs only 17 percent verbally. They want to do things on their time not yours. People love emails and hate phone calls. Same thing. I bet you noticed my profile picture. It's Visual. One client comes in and they see wall art or a pic. Another client comes in and sees a life insurance sales pitch along with wall art and pics. Which one has the higher chance to request a quote from you? If you harass them every time they walk in verbally they will stop coming in anyways. Its a downsized billboard. We can make money or joke around. Do as you wish I know what I want to do.

People love emails?

People love emails?

Latest posts

Back