Ohio National Requires F2F?

Rook

I was about to submit an eApp with Ohio Nat for a $2million, 20 year. I then realized that it looks like they require you to see the client in person recently which probably isn't possible in this case as the client is 2 hours away.

The client likes the company and convertible options. Looking for a similar company that won't require me to see the person F2F

I was about to submit an eApp with Ohio Nat for a $2million, 20 year. I then realized that it looks like they require you to see the client in person recently which probably isn't possible in this case as the client is 2 hours away.

The client likes the company and convertible options. Looking for a similar company that won't require me to see the person F2F

They don't require F2F. They may call and ask you why you didn't see the applicant but an explanation will suffice.

You wouldn't drive 2 hours for a 2 million 20 year term?

2-million 20-year term on a young healthy person isn't much of a case.

I actually wrote one for a guy that lives a couple doors away from me and I remember thinking that was about as far as I would travel to write that one.

I'll echo what others have said, no F2F required. I've written several ON term cases and don't think I've seen a single one F2F. Submit the e-app and they take care of the rest.

Lesson learned. Never ask the people at the company how their product gets sold. If they knew how to sell insurance they wouldn't be sitting in that cube.

Right. Most times you can get good overall info from folks at the ho, but not always. Regional reps are much better, and even better yet are fellow agents. The agents are the ones who figure out how to get things done, and know the ins/outs on the products.

Latest posts

Back