Ohio National ?

Re: Ohio National???

Is anyone here familiar with Ohio National? At first glance, they seem to have some pretty good products. Any thoughts? Thanks.

They show up with good rates but want really clean apps...Also your not supposed to do phone sales only face to face.

I don't think Ohio National brokers (uses a BGA as a distribution source).....you may need to go direct (if they even work with independents).

Good company. Solid. Good term rates, excellent WL and UL portfolio.

Yes, they take independents.

Yes, they take independents in certain states, if I recall correctly. In the mid-west, where they are based, I believe they are still a career shop.

As for products, I agree, they do have very good products, especially if you are a fan of WL.

I can confirm that they do take independents (at least in CA). I recently met with their "Regional Whatever".

Reviewed their products, and like everyone stated above, good copany. Thanks everyone.

I live in NY but sell Term & UL from home strictly by phone mostly in 5 other states besides NY. Ohio National was all set to offer me a direct PPGA contract until I said I lived in NY...at which point they said an agent cannot live in a state where they're not licensed. I've never had another company deny me selling outside NY for that reason...weird. They have great Term rates and I would have liked to offer it.

Latest posts

Back