Online Quote Tools For Agents?

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
Are any carriers (or offering an API or other tools to allow agents to provide quotes (or something resembling a quote/price) online on their website?

I want to add (more) life carriers to my P&C business, but want to compete online also. Not that I expect to actually sell a policy online, but something more than a passive name, email, number form would be nice.

Are any carriers (or offering an API or other tools to allow agents to provide quotes (or something resembling a quote/price) online on their website?

I want to add (more) life carriers to my P&C business, but want to compete online also. Not that I expect to actually sell a policy online, but something more than a passive name, email, number form would be nice.

Not carriers but look at Compulife and Pinney.

Been looking around as well. Some BGA's have the ability to run and process quotes on their sites. However, I haven't found one that I am completely happy with. Some I have used don't deliver on what they promise.

Been looking around as well. Some BGA's have the ability to run and process quotes on their sites. However, I haven't found one that I am completely happy with. Some I have used don't deliver on what they promise.

For term, ROP term, GUL and some SIWL buy Compulife. For SIWL buy FEXQuotes. For a limited few companies there is WinFlex (free)

For term, ROP term, GUL and some SIWL buy Compulife. For SIWL buy FEXQuotes. For a limited few companies there is WinFlex (free)

For new prospective subscribers, Compulife is free for 4 months:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

That included 4 free months of the web quoting option, which you will find here:

Life Insurance Quotes

If you are already a subscriber to Compulife, but have not tried the web quote option, you can also have it free for 4 months. It's $120 per year, in addition to the subscription to Compulife which is $180 per year ($300 total).

And yes, the first question we are always asked:

Can I choose the companies that are quoted on my website?

Answer: YES, you control which of the 100 companies in our database are quoted on your website. And you can change that anytime you want.

Back