Opinions on SBLI of MA?

All she did was ask me a bunch of medical questions. She didn't say "no, don't go through NWM." She listed some companies that would take me since I have Chron's disease. I went through her in case if i were to get denied coverage.

And it did not cost me anything. Plus she was very intelligent. Not just with life insurance itself, but knew a lot of medical things. Other agents didn't know didly squat compared to her and has been doing this for almost 15 years. Experience is key, my friend.

All she did was ask me a bunch of medical questions. She didn't say "no, don't go through NWM." She listed some companies that would take me since I have Chron's disease. I went through her in case if i were to get denied coverage.

And it did not cost me anything. Plus she was very intelligent. Not just with life insurance itself, but knew a lot of medical things. Other agents didn't know didly squat compared to her and has been doing this for almost 15 years. Experience is key, my friend.

your all set good for you,

So you trust the selectquote agent so much that you come onto an insurance forum to get second opinions??

Since other agents don't know diddly squat and she is so intelligent, why ar you even wasting your time posting on here. Take her advice and buy. :yes:

Instead of continuing to shop around without any real knowledge to make a comparison, you should reach out to one of the agents on here, many of who are licensed in California and have handled situations like this before.

If you trust the forum enough to give you a second opinion, then you should trust one of the agents enough to do business with.

This is the equivalent of calling up an attorney for advice about LegalZoom and then wondering why they won't give you the time of day without a retainer.

Back