Over 800 Lives A Year

Franz Kafka

Guru
1000 Post Club
Think that's impossible? That's how many lives this year's leader for ON wrote with an average annual premium of around $3,600. If he worked 50 weeks 5 days a week, that's on average 3 new lives a day. My regional says he likes to use max level PUAs so that's actually around $500 a month premium per policy. How does he find his leads? He just asks for one good referral and have the client call and set the appointment at the meeting. I believe producers like him have two things that set them apart:

1. A fiercely competitive spirit

2. Insatiable hunger (greed)

I have neither. :embarrassed:

Think that's impossible? That's how many lives this year's leader for ON wrote with an average annual premium of around $3,600. If he worked 50 weeks 5 days a week, that's on average 3 new lives a day. My regional says he likes to use max level PUAs so that's actually around $500 a month premium per policy. How does he find his leads? He just asks for one good referral and have the client call and set the appointment at the meeting. I believe producers like him have two things that set them apart:

You don't need either, If you're happy with your production...you WIN.

The guy you speak of does sound impressive, hope he has time to enjoy life too.

Rich Wesselt, right?

If you search for his name in ON-Net, you'll find a couple of video presentations he did on how he works. He uses the LEAP system (although he'll admit that he's not very good at it), as well as infinite banking, John Savage and other stuff.

He focuses only on life insurance, annuities and securities. He refers everything else out.

He has a few assistants to do all the rest of his paperwork and follow up on outstanding requirements.

All he does is talk.

All his meetings are in the office.

His targeted client profile is between ages 25-45, married with children, household income of $100k+.

He spends about $500,000/year on his own whole life insurance policies.

He's young too. I think he's between 40-45 years old?

He runs his business like a business and like a machine!

Back in the day with NYL they had an agent that wrote a ton of life insurance policies too. Turned out he and a banker had a plan and a real big graveyard to pull names from. I think he's still in prison.

They rolled him out at Nationals and he was the #2 in sales of roughly 2 million. They didn't catch him till he was boarding the plane to Paris for the world MDRT.

I always think of that situation when I hear about this kind of stuff.

The next year, the #1 lost his contract because he was rebating half of his 2 million in fYC.

these stories always make me wonder.

Back in the day with NYL they had an agent that wrote a ton of life insurance policies too. Turned out he and a banker had a plan and a real big graveyard to pull names from. I think he's still in prison.

They rolled him out at Nationals and he was the #2 in sales of roughly 2 million. They didn't catch him till he was boarding the plane to Paris for the world MDRT.

I always think of that situation when I hear about this kind of stuff.

The next year, the #1 lost his contract because he was rebating half of his 2 million in fYC.

these stories always make me wonder.

That sounds like some of the stuff I used to hear when at NYL! lol

But its across the board really.

- I heard of an agent who had a client (who was also an old acquaintance) that would never want to meet and would always get his secretary to stamp his signatures for him. He also had his secretary pay his premiums from the business account for him.

Well, the agent got the secretary to stamp around 5 different policies the client had no clue about... 3 being WL policies.

5 years later when the owner is going through the books he realizes whats happened. Instead of reporting him, he drives to his office and punches him in the nose!

The agent is now 92 (if he is still alive) and retired.
I asked him about it once and he admitted it (and laughed about it!). He also said the client kept the WL policies!

That sounds like some of the stuff I used to hear when at NYL! lol

But its across the board really.

- I heard of an agent who had a client (who was also an old acquaintance) that would never want to meet and would always get his secretary to stamp his signatures for him. He also had his secretary pay his premiums from the business account for him.

Well, the agent got the secretary to stamp around 5 different policies the client had no clue about... 3 being WL policies.

5 years later when the owner is going through the books he realizes whats happened. Instead of reporting him, he drives to his office and punches him in the nose!

The agent is now 92 (if he is still alive) and retired.
I asked him about it once and he admitted it (and laughed about it!). He also said the client kept the WL policies!

i know who you are talking about. yep, he is retired. he was also said to have been thrown out of half the offices in greenville!

there was also a NYL agent in DC area (i think) who sold a ton of UL. he would collect annual prems, switch mode to check-o and turn in check. collect the FYC and then change mode back to annual in month 12. took big blue a while but they finally caught him.

He is the real deal...in the PA area. He has another agent in the office writing policies as well, and a support staff to handle all non selling activities.

The real kicker is that with ON when you reach certain production levels, you are eligible to share in mortality profit program, which is incredible and puts tons of $$ in your retirement fund if you are in it.

Think of how a doctor's office is managed...very similar practice.

Don't forget that we're not talking about 800 APPLICATIONS.

The thread title was 800 LIVES.

The base WL is a 'life'.

The PUA is another 'life'.

The term rider is another 'life'... all on the same application.

So, divide that 800 by 3... and you're probably getting closer to the truth of the situation.

Back