Paramedical Exam Report

solo2013

Expert
I have a new life insurance case. She had a exam done through Transamerica agent. the case was not taken. The exam was done about three weeks ago.

I would like to know if it's possible to obtain their pramed and lab slip or do i have to order a new exam for her.

The case was not taken by the client? Did you submit the app?
If yes to both questions , just contact the paramed company to do the Medical info, Transamerica is one that uses both labs so the client can use the previous lab report. if its the same paramed company previously used they will add the new carrier to labslip and resubmit.If you don't use the same paramed company you are out of luck as Transamerica is one that does not allow agents/brokers copy of the labslip for that reason. They don't want you to shop it around on their dime.

I have a new life insurance case. She had a exam done through Transamerica agent. the case was not taken. The exam was done about three weeks ago.

I would like to know if it's possible to obtain their pramed and lab slip or do i have to order a new exam for her.

Just redo it...

He got Preferred rate. He didn't want to go with the policy they offered.
I guess.. He needs another exam then.
Thank you for answering questions.

Why didn't he want it? Someone got preferred and isn't' taking it, I'd definitely want the answer to that question before investing any time.

You might want to ask him what he was expecting? Did he get quoted SP and didn't make the cut? You might want to look at the UW for the policy he turned down and see how it compares to where you want to place him. He might have got the best he can with the previous carrier but got upset at not being perfect.

The thing you want to avoid is underwriting him again, having yours come back slightly higher or not as perfect a name for the policy class and he goes back.

Have him do agent of record for the previous company before you try a new company.

Very possible his feelings got hurt because they didn't class him high enough. A lot of times in competition you run across people who have been quoted something they will never get and this may be the result. Don't be afraid to show the guy UW requirements for classes.

Good luck

Back