Participating Whole Life

these have been sent. thanks!

Thank you.

Lee

----------

At first blush I am thinking "yawn", however, depending on the dividend history and underwriting I can see the an advantage of this policy. Either an inflation bump after year 10-15 which is mortality or a decreasing premium. Non guaranteed.

First year and renewals are another question.

At first blush I am thinking "yawn", however, depending on the dividend history and underwriting I can see the an advantage of this policy. Either an inflation bump after year 10-15 which is mortality or a decreasing premium. Non guaranteed.

First year and renewals are another question.

Premiums are in the top 1/3 of competitive FE/non-par plans for $10k 65fns.

RNA, which takes about everything is $42.61/mo compared to $44.70 for Ameritas…. Dividends are really not paid until year 16, so Dividends are not much a factor with the low face amount, as most FE/SIWL Lapse by Year 10.

Premiums are in the top 1/3 of competitive FE/non-par plans for $10k 65fns.

RNA, which takes about everything is $42.61/mo compared to $44.70 for Ameritas…. Dividends are really not paid until year 16, so Dividends are not much a factor with the low face amount, as most FE/SIWL Lapse by Year 10.

For a plan like this I was looking at $15,000-$25,000 SIWL for a standard life client with minor heath issues. $5+- is not a big deal. RNA certificate v a Par policy is $2. cert v policy difference.

Edit: Not true FE only clients.

For a plan like this I was looking at $15,000-$25,000 SIWL for a standard life client with minor heath issues. $5+- is not a big deal. RNA certificate v a Par policy is $2. cert v policy difference.

Edit: Not true FE only clients.

the difference is actually more with RNA. RNA underwrites table 4-6 as Standard.

Iam not so sure Ameritas is as generous in the underwriting

the difference is actually more with RNA. RNA underwrites table 4-6 as Standard.

Iam not so sure Ameritas is as generous in the underwriting

That is one of the questions. T2-T4 would be what I would look for for a good Par SIWL for the prospects I would be looking at. Earlier RDPU of course would be great. Along with face amount to at least $50,000

Back