A Person I Know that Works Under Primerica is Selling Me Life Insurance

Hello, first off in most states it's against the law to criticise another insurance company. Facts: Primerica is name one of America's 50 most Trustworthy Financial Companies (Forbes, August 3, 2015) Accredited member of Better Business Bureau...Primerica's life companies rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best..they pay there claims and if you get terminally I'll Primerica will cut you a check for 40% of the policy. Rates is not the only thing one should look at its the quality and service of the company. Good luck!

You don't know what you're talking about. We can criticize company CULTURES all day long (and often do). However, it is illegal to suggest that a company cannot pay its claims.

No one said that Primerica won't pay claims. We do say that most Primerica agents are brainwashed into selling high priced term insurance compared to the competition. But that has nothing to do with the claims-paying ability of Primerica.

Even a "bad policy" will still pay out a death benefit.

Hello, first off in most states it's against the law to criticise another insurance company. Facts: Primerica is name one of America's 50 most Trustworthy Financial Companies (Forbes, August 3, 2015) Accredited member of Better Business Bureau...Primerica's life companies rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best..they pay there claims and if you get terminally I'll Primerica will cut you a check for 40% of the policy. Rates is not the only thing one should look at its the quality and service of the company. Good luck!

Male age 45, HBP and cholesterol controlled by meds. 5' 8" 180#s. No other history. Wants/needs $1,000,000 for 30 years. What do you have?

His 55 year old brother wants the same. Same health stats. What do you have?

Yup, all other term insurers just say "tough luck" if you die, and won't pay out your claim! :D

Oh, if only that were true.. It would do away with most Primerica agents as all they do is criticize other companies and agents for writing permanent insurance.

Oh, if only that were true.. It would do away with most Primerica agents as all they do is criticize other companies and agents for writing permanent insurance.

Spot on rouse!!!!

----------

Male age 45, HBP and cholesterol controlled by meds. 5' 8" 180#s. No other history. Wants/needs $1,000,000 for 30 years. What do you have?

His 55 year old brother wants the same. Same health stats. What do you have?

I'm guessing that once again, you won't get a quote from the best company.

Yeah, that's a lot of moolah.:yes:

Imagine an MLM which can no longer have bogus income claims, lifestyle ads with fancy cars or mansions, and can't pay commissions for goods sold to their downlines(internal sales). Ouch thats gonna leave a bruise!!!:D

Back