Phone System

I think it depends on what type of vanity numbers you're looking for.
They may have hybrid vanities, using a combination of words and digits to make up the number. Or, they may have 888, 877, 866, 855 and 844 vanity numbers. They most likely do not have 800 vanities though.

I've used Ring Central for Phone and fax

as well as 800 number

I get text for missed calls
I get email for fax I can open

There are a ton more features I don't even use

The VOLP is the best quality I've had

And the price is right

I'm looking at using Ringio with my Zoho CRM. It automatically logs calls for you in the crm, has click to call, call recording along with a bunch of other cool stuff. Has anyone tried it with Zoho?

Did you have it scanned as a PDF and not picture formats like TIff, JPEG, etc.?

That's the most common error agents make is scanning documents to any format other than PDF.

Can you upload more than one PDF at a time with Ring Central.

How much y po ur phone system cost you per line? And ringcentral?

Ring central is an IP phone so you don't pay by the line, you pay by the IP phone. I have three phones with multi- lines for each phone and I pay $70 a month. Best deal out there and they have the best features.

Ring central is an IP phone so you don't pay by the line, you pay by the IP phone. I have three phones with multi- lines for each phone and I pay $70 a month. Best deal out there and they have the best features.

That's a really good deal, remember the package you got? They charged me 40 per phone with taxes...

That's a really good deal, remember the package you got? They charged me 40 per phone with taxes...

Yea- I am on the old plan, however, the new plan is still one of the best deals out there and no one can touch their features.

Back