Phone System

DMM

Hello,

I'm considering signing up for Vonage Business Voip. They offer vanity numbers, 800 numbers and a host of other features. Anyone using them? Are they good? Is Vonage Business worth it? I would appreciate your feedback.

I have had Ring Central for 4 years and in that time thought I could do better and tried two other VOIPs and went back to Ring Central - great price, vanity numbers, 800#, out of state numbers, fax system, email notifications. Ability to have 4 extensions at same cost.

Check it out.

Hello, I'm considering signing up for Vonage Business Voip. They offer vanity numbers, 800 numbers and a host of other features. Anyone using them? Are they good? Is Vonage Business worth it? I would appreciate your feedback.

Ring central all the way

I have had Ring Central for 4 years and in that time thought I could do better and tried two other VOIPs and went back to Ring Central - great price, vanity numbers, 800#, out of state numbers, fax system, email notifications. Ability to have 4 extensions at same cost.

Check it out.
Their fax capabilities seem limited though. I tried to scan and fax some contracting paperwork, and I couldn't upload because the file was too large. Had to go to Kinko's. (fedex)

Their fax capabilities seem limited though. I tried to scan and fax some contracting paperwork, and I couldn't upload because the file was too large. Had to go to Kinko's. (fedex)

Did you have it scanned as a PDF and not picture formats like TIff, JPEG, etc.?

That's the most common error agents make is scanning documents to any format other than PDF.

Hello,

I'm considering signing up for Vonage Business Voip. They offer vanity numbers, 800 numbers and a host of other features. Anyone using them? Are they good? Is Vonage Business worth it? I would appreciate your feedback.

RingCentral For Me been with them 2 years now. Easy system to use with lots of features. I do not use text with my customers since it hard to document for P&C insurance .:goofy::swoon:

Back