Pinney EzSales

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone use this service? I filled out contracting paperwork today for Pinney and I was curious if there were any issues with this service? My understanding is you fill out a very short one page app after they decide to move forward. From there someone from PINNEY calls the client within 24 hours to complete the rest of the app and order the paramed. My concern is, once you leave the house, there has to be a good percentage that never answer the phone or never send back the signed app. Was wondering if anyone uses this and what their experience has been.

We do a lot of business using EZlife. Grab their live transfer phone number and live transfer your prospect over. If you're in the house, call the live transfer number (which connects to the application team) and hand the phone over.

If you don't transfer, then yes there will be some fall out. How much fall out? Depends on how well you sold your client.

Awesome service, I use it daily. Try to use the live transfer as much as possible, but if time doesn't allow, the Pinney app team will chase them down for you. Once submitted, the case management team takes over. Great system.

Back