Prospect with Marijuana Related Probation

lo

Not at all. Each company has their own specific UW guidelines. Hence the reason good IMOs keep an inhouse underwriter to help with situations like yours.

----------

You need a new upline.

The paramed is good for 6 months. All you do is request that the med company send the results to a new carrier. The new carrier can pull the aps reports just like the existing carrier did.

Either your upline is incompetent, lazy, or bias towards whatever carrier you tried to use. In otherwords what they told you was a load of crap.

scagn, I'll just make you my upline from now on. Expect lots of questions! :D

I'm very curious as to why my upline rejected my idea of trying another company... :skeptical:

But if your advice doesn't magically fix my problem then you'll have to send me 10 dollars. Call it a chargeback LOL

Chargebacks are for commissions. Im charging a fee. Fees are non-refundable. :1tongue:

If you took my earlier advice and went with Pinney or a comparable agency you might not have the problem you are having right now... thats why fees are non-refundable, I cant make people act on good advice.

Chargebacks are for commissions. Im charging a fee. Fees are non-refundable. :1tongue:

If you took my earlier advice and went with Pinney or a comparable agency you might not have the problem you are having right now... thats why fees are non-refundable, I cant make people act on good advice.
Pinney is a stud, but Id like face to face in person advice. Hopefully an IMO owner that is very successful. I want to shadow a stud face to face, in person. Pinney is Top of The Table, right? I need to find a Top Of The Table guy in my area that would be willing to have me follow him around and pick his brain. Hard to find, I'm sure.

Plus, pinney is so busy being successful and helping his own agents that I'm sure some new guy on the phone from Florida wouldn't get much of his attention.

Last edited:
Pinney is a stud, but Id like face to face in person advice. Hopefully an IMO owner that is very successful. I want to shadow a stud face to face, in person. Pinney is Top of The Table, right? I need to find a Top Of The Table guy in my area that would be willing to have me follow him around and pick his brain. Hard to find, I'm sure.

Plus, pinney is so busy being successful and helping his own agents that I'm sure some new guy on the phone from Florida wouldn't get much of his attention.

Ryan Pinney knows a good bit. And no, a newbie with newbie questions would not get a whole lot of his time... mostly because he has hired a really great staff to do that for him...

I dont know much about the practice development side of their IMO. But for life insurance product knowledge the brokerage directors and internal wholesalers at Pinney know their stuff.

So my point is that when you have a prospect and get a fact finder/needs analysis on them, you call up your brokerage director and they can help you find the best product. If you have a UW issue such as health problems or criminal history, etc. you call their in house UW team and find which carriers will accept them.

You dont use Pinney as an upline for Ryan or Jan's knowledge... you use them for their backroom support in placing cases.

They also have an online eapp term sales system that will do a UW screen automatically for you.

Pinney is not the only one, there are some other good ones. But for life insurance they are hard to beat. My contracts are spread out among IMOs for various reasons, but I run about 4 through Pinney and they are on the ball.

If it is sales/prospecting/practice building you are looking for, then check out Jeff Root's blog. He has an agency... but he also runs his biz through Pinney.

Now that will be $10 please ;)

Scagnt, I will pay you the 10 bucks as soon as I stretch this month's commission to pay my bills LOL

But seriously though, you are consistently helpful, and have been since I've started bombarding this forum with questions. If you were in Florida id buy you a few beers.

Can a judge impose probation on someone not convicted of a crime?

He may have taken a plea deal. Legally (at least in most or all States) it is the same as a conviction, but it is sometimes confused. He may have taken a plea for probation - his plea is a conviction- but again some people try and argue the differences.

He may have taken a plea deal. Legally (at least in most or all States) it is the same as a conviction, but it is sometimes confused. He may have taken a plea for probation - his plea is a conviction- but again some people try and argue the differences.

If someone wants to argue with you that their plea for probation is not a conviction, find a new prospect. That is a person who doesn't want to accept reality and probably won't accept the quote you come back with.

The judge and his lawyer would have made it crystal clear that his pleading guilty will lead to a conviction, whatever the penalty imposed may be.

Back