Question from a Newbie

mplsmm

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ok, I am sooooo new to insurance although I have been in sales for a long time. I am used to big ticket items and worked with a lot of high income people. I really expected as a P&C agent that I would do P&C with some terms thrown in here and there and that is exactly what I have gotten. However a very large case called me out of the blue off a print ad I ran. So my question is, do people really just plunk down 6 figures over the phone? We talk daily and we are through all of the medical and are at the end, but I still don't have cash in hand so I am getting nervous I have wasted a bunch of time. I feel like I know my clients story and I feel I am genuine and not pushy, but my client seems so flat and matter of fact. Are there a lot of tirekickers in the UL/WL world? What should I look for or ask? My wholesalers tell me people don't get medical exams and go through all of the checks and phone interviews for funsies and don't shop these things around, but are they right? Do you guys always wonder until the check is in hand and how bad is buyers remorse?

Yes. People really do place 6 figure premium cases over the phone. I'd just be crossing my fingers your client gets approved as applied.

If it places, there's rarely "buyers remorse" on these bigger policies. Good luck!

Yes. People really do place 6 figure premium cases over the phone. I'd just be crossing my fingers your client gets approved as applied.

If it places, there's rarely "buyers remorse" on these bigger policies. Good luck!

Thanks, we are all done with meds and the underwriter approved. I just have to get bank info. It has just seemed too easy. I have worked 10 times as hard for a house and 2 cars.

----------

And by the way, I bought your book!! It's on my Kindle! Great Read!!!!

Latest posts

Back