Question for the pros

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys, just run across someone who uses these guys https://www.back9ins.com/
ITs like an FMO that offers an online selling platform for their agents. Are there any others like these? I don't want to sign up with the same group, would feel guilty.

Hey guys, just run across someone who uses these guys https://www.back9ins.com/
ITs like an FMO that offers an online selling platform for their agents. Are there any others like these? I don't want to sign up with the same group, would feel guilty.

Most IMOs offer this. I'd be more worried about if they will order medical records on your behalf and have in-house underwriters review and shop the cases out

Also most carriers allow dual contracting. So you can write business with them and then any other IMO you'd like

Back9 is a trustworthy BGA. I wouldn't hesitate using them if they can add value to your business. However, don't use a BGA for their CRM or "online selling platform".

Your CRM should be a 3rd party CRM where their sole existence is to support and enhance it's use. I'm seeing lots of BGA CRMs pop up because they're so easy to build with all this open source software out there.

To add to what Matt says above - most life insurance companies have their own online selling drop ticket. On top of that, most BGA's have software you can use like iGo or PSG to fill in any of those gaps as well. It's easy to transact business online no matter what BGA you use these days.

Your CRM should be a 3rd party CRM where their sole existence is to support and enhance it's use. I'm seeing lots of BGA CRMs pop up because they're so easy to build with all this open source software out there.

^^^ Well Said.

I have been working on getting our leads directly into so many different CRM systems ... its great when an agent is using a CRM but it can also be handcuffs if they are stuck using a CRM that is 10 years behind with technology.

Not that you need all the "bells and whistles" for a CRM, but there are still simple advancements that everyone should be using that many older CRMs don't have.

Back