Quick and Easy Term.

Funny. I've written over 40 term apps with them this year and not a single APS.

Interesting. Their head underwriter told me they more then likely wouldn't order them either yet they do to all my agents.

Not surprised. This same female chief underwriter also told me she'd give an occasional cigar user a non tobacco rating then we applied she offered as tobacco user.

This is what you get with a comapny like. American amicable. Lying to agents and scamming military service familes

Interesting. Their head underwriter told me they more then likely wouldn't order them either yet they do to all my agents.

Not surprised. This same female chief underwriter also told me she'd give an occasional cigar user a non tobacco rating then we applied she offered as tobacco user.

This is what you get with a comapny like. American amicable. Lying to agents and scamming military service familes

It may just be the market I work that makes the difference (Mortgage Protection).

It may just be the market I work that makes the difference (Mortgage Protection).

Might be right

We are a little leary do to their past lawsuits and ethical behavior and the fact I had previously approval from this chief female underwriter for non tobacco then she offered tobacco rates.

No apologies just a you have to deal with it. Well our agency is dealing with it and we are warning other’s to avoid a comapny such as American amicable.

If they change their ways and offer the rates they say in emails and recorded phone calls and own their mistakes to the military we could consider again.

But that is not the case. Sad but true

We have Occidental/American Amicable.

The Term Made Simple Product goes up to 400k Simple Issue non-med to age 75. Not a typo, 400k to age 75.

Rates are close to fully underwritten plans. Compulife quotes this product now?

Let me know if you need more info or contracts.

I have also attached a highlights flyer.

How does it compare to Sagicor's term rates?

Do they allow preferred on the non med? How is their standard compared to ANICO?

They have a preferred Non-Med Non-tobacco class also to 400k Rates are Comparable to ANICO Standard Rates for a 45 year old male non-tobacco at 20 year term.

----------

Thanks!! And they have an eApp to I suppose?

eApp and Voice Signature for phone Sales.

Last edited:
Looking for a term product up to $500k that we can cross sell. Would like to avoid appointing with 20 different companies if possible.

Any carries that have a fully underwritten product and simplified issue/non-med? What is difference between SI and non-med? I have seen Sagicor mentioned on here. How are their rates?
These may be non-med for healthy clients: Principal Life up $1,000,000 for Preferred, Preferred+ only. Lincoln TermAccel up to $500k. Lincoln LifeElements Term with LincXpress up to $1,000,000. New John Hancock SP Term with Vitality up to $1,000,000 (note rate classes are not the same as the fully underwritten product). Any of these will be far more competitive than most simplified issue products.

Back