Reputable? Whole Life with Northwestern Mutual...

That's interesting. I (admittedly) haven't checked with any company regarding this because... well... I simply can't believe it from an accounting perspective.

I will check with MassMutual & Ohio National later this week.

MX_599,

My post was in response to another agent suggesting the idea that the interest on a loan goes directly into your policy. I wouldn't worry about my post in the process of you making a decision of which policy to buy.

That's interesting. I (admittedly) haven't checked with any company regarding this because... well... I simply can't believe it from an accounting perspective.

I will check with MassMutual & Ohio National later this week.

MX_599,

My post was in response to another agent suggesting the idea that the interest on a loan goes directly into your policy. I wouldn't worry about my post in the process of you making a decision of which policy to buy.
so did we clarify this or are you guys not sure where interest goes with the various companies?

mx_599,

Purchase the policy. As you mentioned, you can always adjust other policies you add later on. Talk to your agent about disability coverage was well if you haven't already. You've invested too much time and money in your education to not reap the rewards if you are hampered by an injury or sickness.

If the budget is limited, get the disability policy first, make sure it has a guaranteed purchase option to buy more coverage without having to go through underwriting in the future as your income grows.

Don't over think this.

FT

mx_599,

Purchase the policy. As you mentioned, you can always adjust other policies you add later on. Talk to your agent about disability coverage was well if you haven't already. You've invested too much time and money in your education to not reap the rewards if you are hampered by an injury or sickness.

If the budget is limited, get the disability policy first, make sure it has a guaranteed purchase option to buy more coverage without having to go through underwriting in the future as your income grows.

Don't over think this.

FT

^^^^^^^^^^ This.

mx_599,

Don't over think this.

FT

X3

You are on your way to greatness!

And no there is no debate over the loan thing. It's not a charge.

X3

You are on your way to greatness!

And no there is no debate over the loan thing. It's not a charge.
thanks.

i am compiling questions for meeting with agent.

what do you mean "no debate over loan thing. It's not a charge."?

i am not sure what you are referring to here

They are not all the same. Actually if you work with the right products you can really maximize the plan you are looking to do. Minnesota Life is a good company to look at.

Insure01

Hi everyone. I am about to open a whole life policy with Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company.

I think the interest is around 6.-something.

Are all whole life companies going to be about the same return?

my plan is to over-fund the acct.

So is this place as good as any other?

thanks much

mx

thanks.

i am compiling questions for meeting with agent.

what do you mean "no debate over loan thing. It's not a charge."?

i am not sure what you are referring to here

You had asked earlier if the comment from someone else about loan interest being a charge the insurance company kept was correct. No it's not.

Back