RNA CV UL Help with Quote

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I am trying to run a quote for a 9 year old male, for an RNA Secure Life CV UL for $50,000.
However, when running it, it shows the maximum premium at $23.95/mo and the minimum at $31.67/mo

I'm sure i am missing something obvious and stupid, can someone run a quote for me and tell me if they are getting the same thing, or if i am messing up somewhere. And if so, what are the right premiums?

I am trying to run a quote for a 9 year old male, for an RNA Secure Life CV UL for $50,000.
However, when running it, it shows the maximum premium at $23.95/mo and the minimum at $31.67/mo

I'm sure i am missing something obvious and stupid, can someone run a quote for me and tell me if they are getting the same thing, or if i am messing up somewhere. And if so, what are the right premiums?

You can just call into there sales support staff and they can walk you through it. Would be too long an explanation to go back and forth with. Make sure you call at 7:59 a.m. est if you want them to answer! Ha

Saying as he posted this back in APRIL, I'm sure he's got it handled by now. But I'm sure Axeman462 is appreciative of your informative post.

Back