SBLI Whole Life Products

go4life

Expert
Hello,

Is Anyone familiar withi SBLI 10 pays, 15 pays, 20 pays and continuous WL ? How do they compare to other companies such as Ohio National or NYL WL products? Thanks

TP

Not that great. Wouldn't sell it and wouldn't buy it.

I would just look into Mass Mutual, Ohio National or Penn Mutual. As a consumer or a producer.

Attachments

• thats-turrible.jpg
    thats-turrible.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
They are the best, why do you ask?

I'm thinking of having them on my WL portfolio. There are many options for insureds, but I don't how well SBLI performance is. Please tell me a bit more of their products. Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
TP

----------

Not that great. Wouldn't sell it and wouldn't buy it.

I would just look into Mass Mutual, Ohio National or Penn Mutual. As a consumer or a producer.

Could you please explain more details of the reasons why SBLI isn't great ? Thanks in advance.

TP

Why are you thinking of adding them? They're a solid term company but their whole life won't compete with the companies already mentioned.

You mention NYLife and Ohio National. Is that your whole life offerings? Then add MassMutual and MetLife. Mass because it's the best WL policy and will regularly and consistently beat your current offerings. And Met for their underwriting niches.

I think most people selling SBLI are selling the term out of the gate, more transactional business. The WL is a good conversion product, but there are better options on the market for accumulation sales.

Back