On a Scale from 1 to 10

NatlMktgOrg

What is your success (Respondents/Appointments/Proposals/Sales) in selling the need for a Permanent Insurance product (UL, VUL, or WL from your Web Site?

Is the old adage still true: 10 Appointments - 3 Proposals - 1 Sales
'0' being lousy; '5' satisfied; '10' great results

What is your success (Respondents/Appointments/Proposals/Sales) in selling the need for a Permanent Insurance product (UL, VUL, or WL from your Web Site?

If I had 10 appointments and only wrote 3 deals I would count that as a very bad month.

The top producers I know that sell permanent plans use a website as a credibility enhancer only... not to sell products from.

The 10-3-1 applies to mediocre agents who are low in skills, but are willing to throw enough 'mud against the wall'. That's not a bad thing though. Jim Rohn said "You make up in numbers for what you lack in skill." However, once your skill level is higher, your ratios should be much better than 1 sale out of 10 appointments.

The top producers I know that sell permanent plans use a website as a credibility enhancer only... not to sell products from.

The 10-3-1 applies to mediocre agents who are low in skills, but are willing to throw enough 'mud against the wall'. That's not a bad thing though. Jim Rohn said "You make up in numbers for what you lack in skill." However, once your skill level is higher, your ratios should be much better than 1 sale out of 10 appointments.

That. If only close 50 percent of my meeting I a just winging it. I do not wing it.

That. If only close 50 percent of my meeting I a just winging it. I do not wing it.

Allow a fellow drinker to translate.

"That's if I only close 50% of my meetings I'm just winging it. I do Not wing it".

Further translation.....he closes more than 50% of his appointments.

Back