Schedules

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm curious what everyone's schedules are like ... When do you call to set up your face to face meetings for the week?

I typically call my leads Friday night from 6-9, Saturday from 9-1 and Sunday from 9-1 ... I try to not set any appointments any later than Wednesday.

I'm curious what everyone's schedules are like ... When do you call to set up your face to face meetings for the week?

I typically call my leads Friday night from 6-9, Saturday from 9-1 and Sunday from 9-1 ... I try to not set any appointments any later than Wednesday.

Why are you on the phone on a saturday morning? Dude, everyone's outside! Go knock some doors!!!

You should also vary your times, in case some are looking to avoid your calls.

Life insurance will be classified into five types such as term insurance, endowment policy, money back life insurance policy, group insurance and unit linked insurance policy. Each of them has different benefits. Before we can choose any of them, We must completely go through its rules and regulations
This is very handy info to have. Thanks for posting.

Life insurance will be classified into five types such as term insurance, endowment policy, money back life insurance policy, group insurance and unit linked insurance policy. Each of them has different benefits. Before we can choose any of them, We must completely go through its rules and regulations

Could you repeat that? You lost me at "Life..."

My assistant schedules my meetings with current/existing clients and there is no set time that she calls them. It's as needed. Sometimes I might be talking to a client and something will come up and we'll schedule a meeting.

As far as referrals/introductions -- when they call me, I'll talk to them if I am available/in the office, and then she'll schedule a meeting. If I am not in, she just schedules the meeting. Again, no set time.

If I am calling the referral/introduction, someone I met, etc. -- it depends. I tend to get cell #'s and home #'s, so these people are reachable. If I call the business, I may call before 9am so they aren't in their business day as everyone else is. I usually don't have a set time regardless. I reach these people so it's never been an issue.

I read a study for our industry -- it was for the Northeast, and said if you were calling business owners, the best day to call was Thursday. It was an interesting study.

Back